Material: natural rubber plus suede
Thickness: 1.5 (mm)
Color: Lotus Hibiscus Yoga Mat, Cat Princess Yoga Mat, Birds Floral Yoga Mat, Panda Green Bamboo Yoga Mat
Is it tasteless: tasteless
Whether slip resistance: non-slip
Whether printing: printing
1. Fill the basin with clean water, add the washing solution, and mix well.
2. Put the towel into the washbasin, damp the towel and wring the towel.
3. Wipe the yoga mat with a towel and wipe off the dirt.
4. Put the washbasin on the water, wash the towel, and repeat the washing with a clean towel several times to wipe the washing liquid.
5. Hang the yoga mat in the shade to dry.
Note: Do not expose to the sun.
The suede yoga mat is soft and flexible, and it reduces the pain of contact between the body and the ground. It is ideal for yoga practitioners. The school stand yoga mat is light in weight and small in size, and can be rolled up for collection and convenient to carry.