- 1. This amplifier can make your TV antenna get more channels, improve the clarity of the frequency, and expand the receiving range.
- 2. The number of channels you can receive is determined by what's being broadcast in your area.
- 3. Channel reception is dependent upon distance from broadcast towers, terrain, surroundings, and weather.
- 4. Check out what channels are available in your area first and how many you are able to receive.
- 5. If your TV picture is not crystal clear, or you cannot receive the weak signals from far away towers, use this amplifier to boost the weakened signals.
Item No. : Lamp amplifier
Frequency range: DVB (MHz)
Output impedance: 75 (Ω)
Standing wave ratio ≤ 1.5 (dB)
Working voltage: 3-5 (V)
Package Content :
1PC x TV Antenna Amplifier