About this product:
- 7-Port/4-Port USB 3.0 Hub - You will no longer be restricted by limited USB ports and have to plug and unplug multiple flash drives, hard drives, mouse, keyboard, or any other devices that connected by USBs. And it's also backward compatible with your older USB 2.0 / 1.0 devices.
- Data Transfer Only: This hub is not for charging devices because it supports a maximum of output current of only 900mA. Charging is very slow. However, it can save your other computer ports for charing purpose.
- High-Speed Transmission - For USB 3.0 hub, it syncs data at very high speeds, up to 5Gbps, which is more than 10 times faster than USB 2.0, fast enough to transfer an HD movie in a short time.
- Better Compatibility - Compatible with various computer systems, such as Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, Mac OS x 10.0+, Linux 2.6.14 or Later.
- Easy to Use - Built-in surge protection keeps your devices and data safe and supports hot-swapping. The technology allows you to plug and play, you don't need to install any software, drivers, plug, or any others.
- Powered USB Hub - This USB hub comes with an extra 5V/3A power supply port, which allows you to plug in another power cable to use high power consumption devices like HDD SSD, etc. (Note: This extra cable is not included in the package. It is recommended to use the backup power port supply when connecting a high power consumption device.)
Transfer rate: USB3.0
Length of Line: 0.84Ft
Function: USB device splitter
Features: Support 7/4 devices to operate at the same time
Style A: Seven-Ports USB 3.0 [upgrade],
Style B: Four-port USB 3.0 [upgrade],
USB Splitter X 1