a: The solar iron lantern is retro, elegant and functional.
b: This star garden shower room releases the slightest light.
c: The warm white light-dotted LEDs are stringed on the delicate copper wire, blowing in the breeze, adding charm.
d: This shiny star shower is a unique decoration for gardens, courtyards and outdoors.
e: It can make a relaxing sound that simulates rain.
f: It can be placed next to plants, windows, furniture, etc., and bends flexibly.
2. Functionality: The solar lamp provides much-needed lighting and projects gorgeous projection patterns.
3. Automatic on/off: The light is automatically turned on at dusk and automatically turned off at dawn. Simply put it in a sunny place, let it absorb some light (about 8 hours), and expose it to warm and soft light for up to 6-8 hours. (Tip: There is an ON/OFF switch on the lampshade, please make sure you use it for the first time.)
4. Quick installation: Just open the lid, turn on the switch, and place or hang the light in any position you need.
5. Solar light source: no power cord is needed, just install it in a sunny place! Solar panels use the energy of the sun to charge a 300mAh Ni-MH battery, which is highly energy-efficient and environmentally friendly.
6. Waterproof and rustproof: It is waterproof (IP44), heat-resistant, and can cope with various weather conditions. Do not immerse in water.
Solar panel: Polycrystalline: 2V 120mah
Battery: 1.2V AA 600mah
LEDs Number: 36 silver wire lights
Light color: warm light
Remarks: The bracket is foldable, and the hook is facing outwards. When you receive it, you need to put the light in.
1 X Lamp