Minimum height: about 103MM
Maximum height: approximately 325MM
Net weight: 1.8KG
Item Size: 375×85×103MM
Material: Manufactured from heavy-duty steel.
Design: Folds practically flat for ease of use, storage and transport with folding crank
Perfect for travel use and emergency wheel/type changes.
Long, lasting, and durable construction for long service life.
1* Scissor jack
1. Insert the jack handle into the hole of the handle socket.
2. Make sure that the saddle is correctly positioned. To prevent damage to the jack, do not move the jack while the handle is intact in the socket.
3. To raise the load, use one hand to hold the front part of the handle and use the other hand to turn at the rear and of the handle clockwise.
4. To lower load, use one hand to hold the front part of the handle and use the other hand to turn at the rear and of the handle counterclockwise slowly.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
1. When the jack is not in use, the lifting arm should be in the full down position.
2. Always keep the jack clean and keep the screw and bearings well lubricated.
3. Store the handle with care.