- Spring Assisted Open Design - This design of this weekly pill organizer aims to achieve one-handed operation with the little rubber strips for the smart "lid spring open" feature. The lids are all beautifully colored and marked clearly with the date, everything is clear at a glance so you may find it easy to choose the pills you need. It's quite nice for easy daily dispensing and big enough to hold 8 fish oils or 12 large vitamins for each dose (Overall size: 8.7"x2.3"x1.0")
- Storage and Organized - No worries about unwanted dumpage of pills found by pets and kids for your slightest unintentional or incidental touch on the medicine organizer. The push-button stays closed once locked and securely snap shut keeping pills safe. It's small and perfectly suitable for travel and is ideal for storing small jewelry or items such as earrings, beads, nail art tips, etc.
- FOOD-GRADE Material Applied - This pill case is pretty safe because it is made of food-grade materials. You would be worry-free with the pillbox organizer when storing multiple pill regimes inside. With the transparent plastic lid, it's quite easy to distinguish the pills in each dose without opening the lids.
For Whom to Use?
- Individuals with memory loss
- Elderly people
- When under multiple medications
- To ensure, the patient has taken or not taken medicines
Material: food-grade PP material
Commodity characteristics: with 7/14 compartments
Function: dustproof, storage, separate
Storage scene: bedroom, desk, carry around, inside the drawer
Scope of application: medicine
Pattern: Rainbow color matching
Color: Seven-pattern medicine box Fourteen-pattern medicine box